You’ve got some performance training under your belt, but in order to get your voice out there, you need to be able to record and edit your own auditions and projects!
Recording technology may seem intimidating, but the equipment needs of the modern voice talent are actually simpler, more accessible, and more affordable than you might think!
In this info-packed industry overview, you’ll learn:
- Exactly how to set up your home recording studio, step by step
- The #1 factor that will determine the quality of your audio
- The importance of acoustics: Sound treatment vs. Soundproofing
- Types of Microphones: USB, XLR, Dynamic, Condenser, Shotgun: What’s the difference and why it matters
- Other Essential Equipment and Accessories
- Mic Technique and Best Practices
- Portable and affordable recording options, and equipment recommendations for all budgets!
An interactive Q&A to answer YOUR Home Studio questions!
SIGN UP FOR THIS WEBINAR NOW…
Sign Me Up!
Class 216146: WEBINAR 2:
HOME STUDIO BASICS
Sunday November 15, 10:30 a.m.-12 p.m.
IMPORTANT NOTE: You can save some cash by signing up for all three webinars at the same time. See link elsewhere on this page.
Your instructor will send you a link to join the webinar before the class date. The hour long webinar will be followed by a 30 minute online Q&A session with your instructor. You'll be given a link after the webinar to download it and keep it for your own personal use.
…OR SIGN UP FOR ALL THREE WEBINARS!
Sign Me Up!
216149: SIGN UP FOR ALL THREE WEBINARS and save some cash! The usual cost is $39/seminar x 3=$117. Your cost if you sign up for all three is only $105.00. Plus, our webinars have no registration fees, an additional savings.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Our VOICE OVER WEBINARS are not the same as our ONLINE VOICEOVER CLASSES. They are additional (short) classes and cover material not covered in depth in the classes.
- Our ONLINE VOICE OVER CLASSES (which are four weeks long) are “real-time” meetings with an instructor. They’re interactive, very similar to meeting in a classroom environment. Our VOICE OVER WEBINARS (which ae one-shots) also have an interactive element. But instead of a class, you’ll start off by watching a video which covers all of the essential information for each topic.
- Then right after the video, you’ll be invited to participate in a live question-answer-consultation session with the instructor.
- The videos are an hour long ––– the Q and A session is a 30 minute “real time” online meeting with your teacher and the other students, right after the video ends ––- a place to get your questions answered and clarify how the information in the videos applies to you.
- Like our online classes, the webinars are taught by Sean Daeley, a voice over performer with years of experience.
Can we keep the videos?
- Yes. After each video premieres, you’ll be able to download it and keep a copy for your own use to watch again whenever you like. (The copies are for your own personal use; in downloading them you’re agreeing not to share them with others.)
Are the webinars a substitute for the online classes?
- No, think of them as an adjunct to take your voice over training to the next level.
- The webinars will focus on the business side of voice acting instead of the performance aspects.
- They’re designed to be the perfect complement to our online classes, for anyone interested in pursuing voiceover professionally.
- You can take them alone, but to get the full benefit they are designed to be taken along with our online classes. They supplement the information in the online classes and cover some purely informational topics in more depth.
What do they cost?
- The cost is $39 for each webinar, or you can sign up for all three for $105 –– a savings of $16.00. Plus our webinars have no registration fees, an additional savings of $30.00