This article is copyright © Nils Osmar 2019.
- PS is a brain nutrient that protects short term memory, and is also good for mood.
- You can find PS supplements made from soy, or if you’re avoiding soy, ones made from sunflower seeds.
- Taking it appears to have a protective effect against Alzheimer’s, and help control and counterbalance spikes in cortisol.
- ARTICLE: Effects of Phosphatidylserine in Alzheimer’s Disease.
- I love phosphatidylserine. I started taking it a few years ago when I was under a lot of stress, and trying to lower cortisol. I was also having some short term memory issues at the time. It immediately helped.
- I like taking it in the afternoon. In the morning, it may lower cortisol too much.