This article is copyright © Nils Osmar 2020. It’s intended solely for informational purposes. It is not meant to be taken as, and should not be construed, as medical advice. Any changes to your lifestyle or diet should be done in consultation with your doctor or health care professional. Interested in anti-aging? Check out the Facebook Group –– ANTI-AGING THERAPIES.
- PS is a brain nutrient that protects short term memory, and is also good for mood.
- You can find PS supplements made from soy, or if you’re avoiding soy, ones made from sunflower seeds.
- Taking it appears to have a protective effect against Alzheimer’s, and help control and counterbalance spikes in cortisol.
- ARTICLE: Effects of Phosphatidylserine in Alzheimer’s Disease.
- I love phosphatidylserine. I started taking it a few years ago when I was under a lot of stress, and trying to lower cortisol. I was also having some short term memory issues at the time. It immediately helped.
- I like taking it in the afternoon. In the morning, it may lower cortisol too much.