- South Campus Center is a part of the UNIVERSITY OF WASHINGTON (Seattle branch).
- It is located two blocks away from the main campus, down by the ship canal (behind the Health Sciences building).
- The street address is 1601 NE Columbia Road, Seattle, WA 98195
- If you are driving, park in PARKING LOT S1. (It costs $5 to park in S1 after 4 pm on weekdays, and before noon on Saturdays. It is free to park in S1 all day Sunday, and after noon on Saturdays). The garage faces up to South Campus center; you can walk right from your parking space into the building.
- PRINTABLE DRIVING DIRECTIONS
- Like all U.W. buildings, this building is wheelchair accessible. If you have accessibility concerns, we recommend parking on the MID-LEVEL of the parking garage in front of the building and enter through mid-level doors. Then take the elevator to the third floor.
- The UPPER LEVEL DOORS in SOCC are locked on evenings and weekends. So please park on the MID LEVEL of the S1 garage, not the upper level, and enter through the MID LEVEL doors. (The upper doors may be locked.) Then take the elevator to the third floor.
- IMPORTANT: Some GPSs may not work for this building, because of the odd way UW buildings are numbered. (Some students have told us their GPSs sent them driving around in circles.)
- So we recommend printing out these DRIVING DIRECTIONS and bringing them along, just in case.
DRIVING NORTH ON I-5:
DRIVING SOUTH ON I-5:
COMING FROM STATE ROUTE 520:
For BUS DIRECTIONS, please contact Metro Transit.
|PARKING ON CAMPUS
PARK IN PARKING GARAGE S-1. It’s right in front of South Campus Center.
Fees for parking on campus:
IMPORTANT: WHAT TO DO IF BUILDING IS LOCKED!
On Saturdays and Sundays, the building is sometimes locked. The mid-level doors will be open. So park on the mid-level, not the upper level.