The following classes are open to young actors:
- ACTING FOR KIDS 8-12 YEARS OLD
- ACTING FOR TEENAGERS
- NOTE: Our VOICEOVER CLASSES are open to adults and to teenagers 14 or older. However, most of the students in them are adults.
- If you are looking for acting classes for ADULTS 18 AND OLDER, CLICK HERE
Looking for a Seattle acting class for kids which approaches acting professionally and will get young students off to a good start? In this fun and focused four-week class, held on the Seattle branch of the University of Washington campus:
- Students will learn the basics of acting for the camera and working on a film set.
- Students’ performances will be filmed and reviewed in the class.
- Students will learn about working with and without dialogue; acting choices; eye lines; continuity; and how to work with scene partners.
- The classroom is run like a film set, introducing students to the professionals who work on set and how to behave on set.
- On-Camera Acting for Children (ages 8-12) is both a fun class and a good education. Past students have commented that they have gained a good understanding for the details of film making.
- Instructor: Meredith Binder
Acting for Kids: Ages 8-12
Tuition: $160 + $10 registration fee
Thursdays, June 21, June 28, July 5, July 12
4pm-6pm: Acting for Kids (8-12 years old)
University of Washington campus (Seattle)
Max: enrollment: 12. Spaces open: 10