- SINGING 101
- SINGING 102: CHORAL SINGING
- MOVING TO THE MUSIC
- COMING SOON: Learn to Play Guitar in a Day
- Our Seattle MUSIC, DANCE AND SINGING CLASSES are held on the University of Washington campus.
- They are non-credit courses for the general community, so are open to everyone.
- For more information, click the class titles or scroll down this page.
- To sign up, click the yellow Take Class button.
FAQ – FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Are these good classes to take if I’m brand new to music?
What if I want to take classes just for fun? (I’m not really into the acting career thing, just doing something fun and different!)
That is totally fine. Not everyone who takes the classes does so with career ambitions. Probably the majority do so just for fun, for personal enrichment. Whether you’re there for professional reasons, or just to do something fun and different, you’ll have fun and learn a lot, and are welcome in the classes.
Do students need to bring anything to class?
It depends on the class. The course description will say if there’s anything you need to bring.
What should I wear to class?
Just wear something loose and comfortable that you can move freely in. Anything is fine.