DIRECTIONS TO LOEW HALL
SCROLL DOWN FOR DRIVING AND PARKING INFORMATION
- Click here to view a campus map
- Campus map with Loew Hall preselected: http://www.washington.edu/maps/#!/low
- Another online map: http://www.getcampusmaps.com/uw/loew-hall-low/
Driving north or south on Interstate-5:
Take exit 169, the NE 45th Street/University of Washington exit…
… If you were coming from the south (driving northbound on I-5), turn RIGHT onto 45th.
… If you were coming from the north (driving southbound on I-5), turn LEFT onto 45th.
· You will now be heading eastbound, toward the U.W. campus.
· Go a mile or so, then turn right onto 17th Avenue N.E. (This turn will take you onto the campus)
· Pass the little gate where you pay for parking. (You can pick up a campus map at the gate if you like.)
· After you pass the parking gate, turn LEFT onto the first street you come to, Stevens Way.
· Then just stay on Stevens Way, and you’ll come to the Loew Hall in a half mile (exactly .5 miles). (It will be on your left hand side, right after you pass the HUB)
Using a G.P.S.? Read this first…
Don’t rely totally on your GPS! Most of the buildings on the UW campus don’t have physical street addresses, so students who rely on a GPS sometimes have problems. If you use a GPS, it may just take you to the edge of the campus, but not to the actual building. So we recommend printing out the directions above as a back-up.
The UW’s information page about Loew Hall (includes a map): click here
PARKING ON THE U.W. CAMPUS
PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY BEFORE MAKING THE DRIVE OVER.
WHAT DOES PARKING COST?
It depends on WHEN you park. On weekdays (before 5 p.m.) it costs $15.00 to park on campus. But it’s only $5.00 on weekdays after 5 p.m., and is free at certain times.
Here’s a quick guide:
- WEEKNIGHTS AFTER 5 P.M.: $5.00
- SATURDAYS BEFORE NOON: $5.00
- SATURDAYS AFTER NOON: FREE
- SUNDAYS (ALL DAY): FREE
WHERE DO I PAY FOR PARKING??
If the lots above are full, we recommend parking in the Padelford parking garage (lots N16, N18, N20, and N22), just behind Padelford Hall. See this link: http://www.washington.edu/
RESOURCES FOR BUS RIDERS:
LOEW HALL IS RIGHT ACROSS FROM THE HUB. So if going by bus, ask for directions to the HUB.
King country transit info line: 206-296-0100
METRO TRANSIT TRIP PLANNER:
For your destination, enter University of Washington Hub, Seattle
DON’T WANT TO PAY?
If you would like to avoid paying for parking, we recommend coming over early, finding the building, then driving off campus and finding a place to park and walking to the building.
Whether you decided to park on campus (and pay for parking) or park off campus (and walk to the building), we recommend coming over early the first day, to give yourself time to find the building, etc.