Mindfulness for Creative People
Seattle Mindfulness Classes:
MINDFULNESS for CREATIVE PEOPLE
Tuition: $145 + $10 registration fee
Offered on three Mondays in the New Year:
January 22, 29 and February 5. 7 – 9 p.m.
Phinney Neighborhood Center
6532 Phinney Ave N., Seattle WA 98103
This class has free parking.
Please note: There is a $10 materials fee which is payable to the instructors in class.
Mindfulness for Creative People: Transform Blocks to Bridges in the New Year
Looking for Mindfulness Classes in Seattle? This three week workshop, taught by Andrea D’Asaro and Christine Soja, is now open for enrollment.
“Flow with whatever may happen and let your mind be free. Stay centered by accepting whatever you are doing. This is the ultimate.” Zhuangzi
Many people experience blocks in their creative process. These blocks can cost years of progress on your chosen path, causing anxiety and stealing joy from your life, work, and relationships. Writers, painters, photographers, musicians, technology innovators, and entrepreneurs all need roadmaps and a compass toward a nature flow of possibility and adventure.
- Learn simple tools (journaling, sketching, mindful practices and more) to free yourself from comparison and perfectionism for a quick shift to your natural creative ability.
- Create their own “bridge“ with a customized set of daily practices for overcoming obstacles
- Improve connection to their deepest creative expression and allow flow return to all areas of their lives.
Mindfulness for Creative People is taught by an artist and a mindfulness teacher. It is Inspired by the work of Natalie Goldberg, Julia Cameron, Flora Bowely, and Steven Pressfield who offer multiple approaches that open the doors to creative pathways, inspirations and muse.
- Mindfulness is… a state of being conscious or aware of the world around us
- Mindfulness is…a way of incorporating relaxation and healing into our lives
- Mindfulness is… allowing ourselves to relax and be present in a given moment
- Mindfulness is… about “listening” to life and responding to challenges, including the challenges faced by artists, in a natural and intuitive way
- Mindfulness is… both a state of being and a skill one can learn and develop
- Mindfulness classes are… the beginning of a journey
- Mindfulness is… an effective approach for exploring creativity and moving beyond creative blocks