Tuition $300 + $10 registration fee
Sign up now using the link below
Dates to be announced.
DISCOUNTS FOR MULTIPLE CLASSES:
- You can take this class alone, or take it along with Seth’s other makeup classes
- If you sign up for TWO of Seth’s classes, use the discount code USAVE$25 to save $25.00.
- If you sign up for ALL THREE of Seth’s classes, use the discount code USAVE$40 to save $40.00
THIS DISCOUNT APPLIES TO THESE CLASSES:
- Pro Make-Up: Make a Life Mask
- Pro Make-Up: Sculpting and Molding a Prosthetic
- Pro-Make-Up: Cuts, Burns, and Bruises
NOTE: The course fee above does not include the $75 materials fee. It is payable in class.
In this class students will learn how to make a professional-grade prosthetic, using a life mask as a foundation.
Whether your objective is to make vampires, zombies or old age characters, you’ll learn the foundation technique needed to make it look real. Total beginners are welcome.
The instructor, Seth Wolfson, has done make-up for PBS, Universal Studios, Ripley’s Believe It Or Not! Wax Figure Shop, and others. You can take this class alone or along with Seth’s other Make-up FX classes, in any order. There is a $75 materials fee payable to the instructor in class. This class is sponsored by Classesandworkshops.com and the University of Washington Experimental College.