Why does our health go downhill, as we get older? And what can we do about it?
In this workshop, we’ll talk about a range of possible approaches to extending the healthy human lifespan and adding healthy years to our lives, including diets and nutritional supplements, stem cells, telomeres, caloric restriction, whole-body blood transfusions, and much, much more.
“Mixed Media Collage”is a great class for accomplished artists to unlock their creativity, and a wonderful introduction for beginning collage students as well. There is absolutely no experience required! No drawing skills needed at all! No expensive tools to buy! Collage is a perfect way to get your creative feet wet. Note: There is a small materials fee payable to the instructor.
- Interested in making your own documentaries, commercials, independent shorts or feature films, and wanting them to be as good as possible, but have a limited budget?
- Have questions about lighting, audio, camcorders, or how to choose the best editing software?
- This Seattle filmmaking class will answer your questions, clear up the confusion, and get you off to a good start.
- You’ll learn how to make high-quality movies without the mistakes that are common to beginners.
- You’ll learn money-saving methods that will move you forward toward your goals, without spending a penny more than you need to.
- All levels are welcome.