- Interested in making your own documentaries, commercials, independent shorts or feature films, and wanting them to be as good as possible, but have a limited budget?
- Have questions about lighting, audio, camcorders, or how to choose the best editing software?
- This Seattle filmmaking class will answer your questions, clear up the confusion, and get you off to a good start.
- You’ll learn how to make high-quality movies without the mistakes that are common to beginners.
- You’ll learn money-saving methods that will move you forward toward your goals, without spending a penny more than you need to.
- All levels are welcome.
In this class, students will learn how screenplays are written, then get some practice in writing them. You’ll have a chance to write “minute movies” (just a page long), short screenplays (a few pages long), and scenes from full length movies. There will also be opportunities (for those who want to) to share your writing with the class and get some feedback. Seattle: UW campus
Want to star in a movie, while learning how films are made? Here’s your chance! In this class, we’ll create and film a short movie, working together as a group. Everyone in the class who wants to, will be in the film. Important: If you are new to acting, take ACTING 101 before taking this course. You can take LET’S MAKE A MOVIE just for fun, or as part of our Acting for the Camera certificate program. Seattle: UW campus