First, here’s the video from last night’s class. For the privacy of other students, please don’t share it outside of the group.
- Some of the images we drew:
- Here are some images to sketch. I’ve based this one on a cube
- Here’s one done with softer shading:
- Also try drawing this ear:
- Angry faces: note “V” shaped eyebrows
- Scared: eyes wide open, eyebrows raised
- Happy (drawing and a photo) (It’s not meant to be the same person)
… and here are some photos of people of all ages, with different facial expressions (we’ll study expressions in detail in the last class meeting):
Lastly, here’s a video I thought folks in the class might enjoy, showing a woman’s face in 3/4 front view. For those interested in drawing with more subtle detail and fine shading, it’s an excellent tutorial; I admire the artist’s work very much.
- Have fun drawing!