In this fun, information-filled drawing class, you’ll learn:
- how to draw men’s, women’s, and children’s faces
- how to draw folks from different counties and cultures
- how to draw facial angles and expressions
- how to draw the features: ears, noses, eyes, eyebrows and mouths
- how to catch a resemblance when drawing from a photo or life
- how to draw hair
- Beginners are welcome
You can bring your own drawing materials, or buy an inexpensive materials kit. Nils Osmar, instructor.
- Below: Side view and front view of adult male faces. © Nils Osmar 2018
- Lower: An example of a drawing done in class. Nils drew it as a live demo, projecting the image, while students were asked to sketch along, showing how to start with an oval, map out the proportions, and start drawing a face.
Office: Edit course description