This article is copyright © Nils Osmar 2020. It’s intended solely for informational purposes. It is not meant to be taken as, and should not be construed, as medical advice. Any changes to your lifestyle or diet should be done in consultation with your doctor or health care professional. Interested in anti-aging? Check out the Facebook Group –– ANTI-AGING THERAPIES.
In these videos, Dr. Peter Attia addresses concerns about coronavirus. I’ve collected these here to make them easier for my students to access. In them, Attia addresses:
- FASTING AND CORONAVIRUS. He points out that prolonged fasting (48 hours or longer) can raise cortisol and actually weaken the immune system.
- The shortage of hospital beds for the expected number of patients
- What we know about the virus and what we don’t
- What practical steps we can take to protect ourselves and our communities
- The importance of flattening the curve, to prevent overloading our medical system; and lessons we can learn from what’s happening in Italy.