This article is copyright © Nils Osmar 2019.
In these videos, Dr. Peter Attia addresses concerns about coronavirus. I’ve collected these here to make them easier for my students to access. In them, Attia addresses:
- FASTING AND CORONAVIRUS. He points out that prolonged fasting (48 hours or longer) can raise cortisol and actually weaken the immune system.
- The shortage of hospital beds for the expected number of patients
- What we know about the virus and what we don’t
- What practical steps we can take to protect ourselves and our communities
- The importance of flattening the curve, to prevent overloading our medical system; and lessons we can learn from what’s happening in Italy.