NOTE FROM THE INSTRUCTOR:
- I’ve been finding lately that most of the questions and issues that come up for students in the Drawing 102 class relate back to perspective.
- So I’ve decided to combine this class with the PERSPECTIVE DRAWING class. It will cover everything below PLUS 1 point, 2 point and 3 point perspective.
- To sign up or for more info, go to: PERSPECTIVE DRAWING CLASS PAGE.
- See you in class! – Nils
Drawing 102: The Next Step is an enjoyable, step-by-step follow-up class for students who’ve taken “Drawing for Absolute Beginners” and would like to keep learning and practicing.
We’ll start with a quick review of the four basic underlying shapes we learned how to draw in Drawing for Absolute Beginners, do a quick negative space exercise, then move on to learn how to draw a wide range of different fun and interesting subjects such as:
- trees, flowers and mountains, and other landscape elements
- still lifes: bowls, cups, fruit, plates, jars, bottles and vases
- cars and trucks
- tables and chairs
- and more
- Instructor: Nils Osmar