In this class, you’ll learn:
- Where to find auditions in the Seattle area
- How to identify roles that would be good for YOU to audition for (and roles to avoid)
- How to increase your odds of actually getting cast
- How to prepare for an audition
- The six things you should always bring to every audition
- Audition etiquette: how to make a good, not bad, first impression
- How to identify your type and age range (and why both matter)
- The differences between stage auditions and camera auditions
- How to find the “good” acting agencies, and avoid the scams
- How to get professional-quality headshots taken at an affordable price
- How to write a good acting resume, whether you’re experienced or a beginner.
- How to do cold reads (sight reads)
- You can take this class just for fun, or as part of our Certificate Program in Acting Fundamentals
- Questions? See the CLASS PAGE
- Ready to sign up? Use the link below:
17407 / AUDITIONING 1-DAY WORKSHOP
Sign Me Up!
Class #17407: Auditioning 101 -
Sat. 11/24 - 10 am-3:30 pm (1 day workshop)
Tuition: $125 + $10 registration fee
Seattle: University of Washington campus
Min.: 5. Max: 15. Enrolled so far: 3
"Where to find auditions in the Seattle area, and how to increase your odds of actually getting cast..."