In three class sessions followed by a public performance, students will learn to learn to unleash their inner funny with confidence and skill. Seattle has a booming stand-up comedy community, so there will be lots of opportunity to continue to use what you learn even after the class has concluded.
- Learn the basics of stand-up comedy!
- A fun, supportive, hands-on class
- You’ll create original material, explore the business-side of stand-up, and have the opportunity to perform at a comedy club in front of a real audience.
- This is your chance to make a dream come true and get a head start if you choose to pursue comedy further.
- There are three classes in a classroom and then a performance at the Comedy Underground in downtown Seattle.
Sign Me Up!
Sign up now to reserve your space
To sign up to hold your place, click the "sign me up" link. We will notify you when the next section(s) are scheduled, so that you can join a class at that time.
THE FALL 2018 CLASS IS FULL. A new section will be scheduled soon. Please check back!