In three class sessions followed by a public performance, students will learn to learn to unleash their inner funny with confidence and skill. Seattle has a booming stand-up comedy community, so there will be lots of opportunity to continue to use what you learn even after the class has concluded.
- Learn the basics of stand-up comedy!
- A fun, supportive, hands-on class
- You’ll create original material, explore the business-side of stand-up, and have the opportunity to perform at a comedy club in front of a real audience.
- This is your chance to make a dream come true and get a head start if you choose to pursue comedy further.
- There are three classes in a classroom and then a performance at the Comedy Underground in downtown Seattle.
Sign Me Up!
Class #17427-7-3: COMEDY –
Mondays 7 pm-10 pm -
10/7, 10/14, 10/21, 10/28
(may sometimes run late)
Tuition: $150 + $10 registration fee
First 3 meetings: University of Washington campus: Seattle branch
Final meeting (performance) is in a comedy club
Max. enrollment: 22. Enrolled so far: 2
THE FALL 2018 CLASS IS FULL. A new section will be scheduled soon. Please check back!