Sign up for now using the link below.
Class 17534-3-8: Screenwriting 101 -
ONLINE CLASS - Mondays 6 pm-8 pm -
7/6, 7/13, 7/20, 7/27
Max. enrollment: 12
Enrolled so far: 9
Sign Me Up!
Looking for a screenwriting class that covers the fundamentals, and gives you an opportunity to write and workshop some actual scenes and short scripts? In this Seattle screenwriting class, open to both beginners and experienced writers, you’ll learn how screenplays are written, learn what writing habits to avoid, do writing both during and outside the class hours, and get helpful feedback on your writings.
In this four week workshop, we’ll learn some things about how screenplays are written, then get some practice in writing them. You’ll have a chance to write “minute movies” (just a page long), short screenplays (a few pages long), and scenes from full length movies. There will also be opportunities (for those who want to) to share your writing with the class and get some feedback.
- Interested in making your own documentaries, commercials, independent shorts or feature films, and wanting them to be as good as possible, but have a limited budget?
- Have questions about lighting, audio, camcorders, or how to choose the best editing software?
- This Seattle filmmaking class will answer your questions, clear up the confusion, and get you off to a good start.
- You’ll learn how to make high-quality movies without the mistakes that are common to beginners.
- You’ll learn money-saving methods that will move you forward toward your goals, without spending a penny more than you need to.
- All levels are welcome.
- Many people take this class along with Let’s Make a Movie.
- NEED MORE INFO? CLICK HERE
- To sign up now, click below
Sign Me Up!
Class #17506-1206: FILMMAKING 101:
MAKING MOVIES ON A MICRO BUDGET
Saturday May 30 only, 10 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
Tuition: $150 + $10 registration fee
University of Washington campus (Seattle)
Instructor: Nils Osmar
Maximum enrollment: 12. Enrolled so far: 3
"This Seattle filmmaking class give you a good understanding of the basic elements of independent filmmaking, and get you off to a good start."