STARTING IN NOVEMBER
- LET’S MAKE A MOVIE — starts Sun. 11/1
- SELF-TAPING FOR ACTORS –– starts Tues. 11/3
- FIGURE DRAWING — starts Tues. 11/3
- ACTING IN COMMERCIALS – starts Wed. 11/4
- SCREENWRITING 101 –– starts Thursday 11/5
- VOICE OVER 102 –– starts Sat. 11/7
- VOICE OVER 104 – starts Sat. 11/7
- ACTING 104 (EMOTION) — starts Sun. 11/8
- VOICE OVER CAREERS (WEBINAR) — meets Sunday Nov. 8
- SCREENWRITING INTENSIVE – WRITE A COMPLETE FULL-LENGTH SCREENPLAY – starts Monday 11/9
- VOICE OVER HOME STUDIO BASICS (WEBINAR) — meets Sunday Nov. 15
- DRAWING FOR ABSOLUTE BEGINNERS — starts Tues. 11/17
- SELF-MARKETING FOR VOICE OVER ACTORS (WEBINAR) — meets Sunday Nov. 22
- ACTING 101 — starts Sun. 11/22
- CARTOONING 101 – starts Sat. 11/28
STARTING IN DECEMBER
Listed by start date:
- VOICE OVER 101 — starts Saturday 12/5
- VOICE OVER 103 – starts Saturday 12/5
- ACTING 105 (CAMERA ACTING) — starts Sun. 12/6
NEWS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS:
- People often email to ask if we have any in-person classes during the shutdown. Most of our classes during this period are online, but “LET’S MAKE A MOVIE” is in-person. We do it by filming in very small groups (2-3 actors at most) with social distancing, asking the students to wear masks when not filming, and filming outdoors. So if you’ve been waiting for an in-person class, check it out.
- Meredith Binder’s “Acting in Commercials” and “Self-Taping for Actors” classes will be back soon! Watch for an announcement.
- Sean Daeley, who teaches our VOICE OVER ACTING CLASSES, has added a new series of VOICE OVER ACTING WEBINARS! Learn about voice over careers, how to set up a home studio, and how to market yourself! More info
- The dates for Peter Greyy’s “Comedy Writing Workshop” will be listed soon!
- We’ll also be bringing back several painting and collage classes soon. We’ve found they work great as online courses.