In three class sessions followed by a public performance, students will learn to learn to unleash their inner funny with confidence and skill. Seattle has a booming stand-up comedy community, so there will be lots of opportunity to continue to use what you learn even after the class has concluded.
- Learn the basics of stand-up comedy!
- A fun, supportive, hands-on class
- You’ll create original material, explore the business-side of stand-up, and have the opportunity to perform at a comedy club in front of a real audience.
- This is your chance to make a dream come true and get a head start if you choose to pursue comedy further.
- There are three classes in a classroom and then a performance at the Comedy Underground in downtown Seattle.
Sign Me Up!
THIS CLASS IS FULL.
TO JOIN A WAITING LIST AND BE ALERTED IF A SPACE OPENS UP, EMAIL REKINDLESCHOOL@GMAIL.COM
Class #17427-9-16: Stand-Up Comedy 101
Four meetings. Mondays 7 pm-10 pm
January 6, 2020-January 27, 2020
Showtime! Graduation Show: Jan. 27
Tuition: $150 + $10 registration fee
First 3 meetings: University of Washington campus in Seattle
Final meeting (performance) is in a Seattle comedy club
Open to ages: 21 and older (due to venue requirements)
Max. enrollment: 23. Enrolled so far: 23
THE FALL 2018 CLASS IS FULL. A new section will be scheduled soon. Please check back!