In this four week class, we’ll work on emotions both directly and indirectly. We’ll do improv and scene work exploring a range of emotional themes, and do individual and group exercises intended to get actors more in touch with their core emotions. Prerequisite: Acting 101 or previous acting experience.
Class #117354-12-26: Voiceover 103
Sundays 1 pm-3 pm - Feb. 2-Feb. 23.
Tuition: $150 + $10 registration fee
Seattle: University of Washington
Maximum: 12. Enrolled so far: 3
For dates, times and location, or to sign up now, CLICK HERE
Ever dreamed about acting in a movie, or making a movie of your own? In this fun, hands-on course, we’ll create and film a short independent movie from scratch. You can participate as an actor, member of the crew, or both. It’s an acting class, a filmmaking class, and an involving immersive experience. (Most students take this class along with Crash Course in Filmmaking, which meets in the same location earlier in the day.) Fun times! More information ➩ SIGN UP NOW
In this class, you’ll learn:
- Where to find auditions in the Seattle area
- How to identify roles that would be good for YOU to audition for (and roles to avoid)
- How to increase your odds of actually getting cast
- How to prepare for an audition
- The six things you should always bring to every audition
- Audition etiquette
- How to identify your type and age range (and why both matter)
- The differences between stage auditions and camera auditions
- How to find the “good” acting agencies, and avoid the scams
- How to get professional-quality headshots taken at an affordable price
- How to write a good acting resume, whether you’re experienced or a beginner.
- How to do cold reads (sight reads)
- Questions? See the CLASS PAGE