“Mixed Media Collage”is a great class for accomplished artists to unlock their creativity, and a wonderful introduction for beginning collage students as well. There is absolutely no experience required! No drawing skills needed at all! No expensive tools to buy! Collage is a perfect way to get your creative feet wet. Note: There is a small materials fee payable to the instructor.
Sign Me Up!
Class 18473-9-19 - Mixed Media Collage
Sunday April 5, 10:30am-4 pm
Tuition: $99 + $10 registration fee
Location: near the UW campus
Maximum enrollment: 12 - Enrolled so far: 1
Note: There is a $10 materials fee for this class, payable to the instructor. It is not charged when you sign up.
- Interested in making your own documentaries, commercials, independent shorts or feature films, and wanting them to be as good as possible, but have a limited budget?
- Have questions about lighting, audio, camcorders, or how to choose the best editing software?
- This Seattle filmmaking class will answer your questions, clear up the confusion, and get you off to a good start.
- You’ll learn how to make high-quality movies without the mistakes that are common to beginners.
- You’ll learn money-saving methods that will move you forward toward your goals, without spending a penny more than you need to.
- All levels are welcome.
- Many people take this class along with Let’s Make a Movie.
- NEED MORE INFO? CLICK HERE
- To sign up now, click below
Sign Me Up!
Class #17506-1206: FILMMAKING 101:
MAKING MOVIES ON A MICRO BUDGET
Saturday May 30 only, 10 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
Tuition: $150 + $10 registration fee
University of Washington campus (Seattle)
Instructor: Nils Osmar
Maximum enrollment: 12. Enrolled so far: 3
"This Seattle filmmaking class give you a good understanding of the basic elements of independent filmmaking, and get you off to a good start."