Do you have a small business in the greater Seattle area, or are you planning to start one? A good online marketing plan is essential.
In this class, you’ll learn how to set up your online business marketing the same way a professional marketing agency would. Topics covered include:
- Developing your brand voice
- Setting up and optimizing a website
- Building a social media marketing strategy
- Reputation management
- And more!
Whether you are just starting a business, or you’ve had one for years but have never gotten the online part figured out, you’ll leave this Seattle business marketing class with enough knowledge to be your own digital marketing consultant.
177241 / Ready to sign up? Use the link below
Sign Me Up!
Class 177241: 48 HOUR EXPERIENCE
Class dates: Saturdays, June 6-June 27, 2:30 pm-5:30 pm
Filming dates and times: Saturday July 11, 8 a.m.-8 p.m.
Tuition: $195 + $10 registration fee
Class location: University of Washington campus - Seattle
Filming location: Will be decided on in class
Max. enrollment: 20. Enrolled so far: 3
“Mixed Media Collage”is a great class for accomplished artists to unlock their creativity, and a wonderful introduction for beginning collage students as well. There is absolutely no experience required! No drawing skills needed at all! No expensive tools to buy! Collage is a perfect way to get your creative feet wet. Note: There is a small materials fee payable to the instructor.
Sign Me Up!
Class 18473-9-19 - Mixed Media Collage
Sunday April 5, 10:30am-4 pm
Tuition: $100 + $10 registration fee
Location: near the UW campus
Maximum enrollment: 12 - Enrolled so far: 1
Note: There is a $10 materials fee for this class, payable to the instructor. It is not charged when you sign up.
- Interested in making your own documentaries, commercials, independent shorts or feature films, and wanting them to be as good as possible, but have a limited budget?
- Have questions about lighting, audio, camcorders, or how to choose the best editing software?
- This Seattle filmmaking class will answer your questions, clear up the confusion, and get you off to a good start.
- You’ll learn how to make high-quality movies without the mistakes that are common to beginners.
- You’ll learn money-saving methods that will move you forward toward your goals, without spending a penny more than you need to.
- All levels are welcome.
- Many people take this class along with Let’s Make a Movie.
- NEED MORE INFO? CLICK HERE
- To sign up now, click below
Sign Me Up!
Class #17506-1206: FILMMAKING 101:
MAKING HIGH-QUALITY MOVIES ON A TINY BUDGET
Saturday 2/29 only, 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
Tuition: $150 + $10 registration fee
University of Washington campus (Seattle)
Instructor: Nils Osmar
Maximum enrollment: 12. Enrolled so far: 2
"This Seattle filmmaking class give you a good understanding of the basic elements of independent filmmaking, and get you off to a good start."