Hi everyone! Rekindle School classes which had been scheduled to start in April have been postponed. Our reason for postponing is uncertainty about coronavirus. There is a concern that even with social distancing (one student per table in a large room) in-person classes might not be safe for folks who might be in endangered groups.
- We don’t have new dates for the classes yet, but they most likely they will be take place in May or June.
- We’re also looking into the possibility of offering online versions of some of our classes.
- We appreciate your understanding while we’re sorting all of this out.
- We’ll post updates here, or you can stay in touch by joining our Rekindle School News and Announcements Group on Facebook.
- If you’ve already signed up for a class which had been scheduled to meet in April, you can either get a refund, or stay in the class but switch to the rescheduled date.
- Feel free to email us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
- We hope to see you in a class soon. Meantime, take care of yourself and your health!