- All of our classes are currently held in Seattle, Washington.
- Most meet on the University of Washington Campus.
- Some meet in community centers in the area.
- We are also planning to add some classes on the East Side soon.
- To start exploring our classes, HOVER OVER or click on the menus below!
We have dozens of classes in Seattle! To check ’em out, start with the links below:
- See all ART CLASSES:
- See all ACTING CLASSES
- See all VOICEOVER CLASSES
- See all WRITING CLASSES
- See all OTHER SEATTLE CLASSES
- See ALL CLASSES – listed by title – on one page
There’s acting in person, on stage or in front of the camera – and then there’s voice acting. Voice acting is the art of doing voice-over work on a wide range of features such as TV shows and feature films, animated shorts, commercials, radio plays, documentaries, video games and more.
In voice acting, the actor’s face never appears on screen, but he or she has the opportunity to create a character and make a connection with the audience using only vocals. An actor might be twenty, forty, or sixty years old, but using your voice you can create a character of any age, nationality or species.
You can use your voice to create characters who are svelte and frumpy, attractive or repulsive, hopeless or sexy, young or old, funny or dramatic. Voice acting is fun, and a great way for actors to improve their general acting skills on and off the screen. Most students in our voiceover classes are adults. Ages 14 and older can sign up.