CLASS 177301｜SIGN UP NOW USING THE LINK BELOW
LET'S MAKE A MOVIE
Meeting 1: Sunday 2/25, 3 pm-5 pm
Meeting 2: Sunday 11/1, 3 pm-5 p.m.
First two meetings (of the whole group) are online. After that, the film dates will be set up with actors individually on other Sunday afternoons.
Max. enrollment: 12. Enrolled so far: 1
- In this workshop, you’ll learn to do script analysis for film and television.
- How to choose strong, playable objectives and actions.
- Location-specific eye lines.
- Eye lines for multiple scene partners.
- Physicality for the camera based on character, script, and shot list.
- How to play co-star roles.
- Our “Acting for the Camera” classes can be taken in any order.
- This class can either be taken independently, or applied toward our Camera Acting Certificate.
- NOTE: If you’re new to acting, take ACTING 101 first.
- LEARN MORE – OR SIGN UP NOW