- Meredith Binder, instructor
- In this intensive workshop, you’ll learn to do script analysis for film and television.
- How to choose strong, playable objectives and actions.
- Location-specific eye lines.
- Eye lines for multiple scene partners.
- Physicality for the camera based on character, script, and shot list.
- How to play co-star roles.
- No prerequisites. Having previously taken Acting for the Camera 101 is beneficial but not necessary.
CLASS 177301｜SIGN UP NOW USING THE LINK BELOW
Acting for the Camera: Film and Television -
Sat. June 15, June 22, June 29 - 9:30 am-12:30 pm
Tuition: $150 + $10 registration fee
Seattle: University of Washington campus
Max. enrollment: 12. Enrolled so far: 6