Sign Me Up!
- In this class, students will be paired up, and each pair of students will be assigned a script with characters in similar roles that they might be cast in.
- Students will learn to work off of their scene using Meisner and Adler exercises.
- We will review the basics of script analysis and working with actions. We will cover and practice filming the shots that are often used in two person scenes: 2-shots (in which both actors are visible to the camera), OTS (over the shoulder shots, in which each actor is filmed over the other actor’s shoulder), and close ups (in which each actor’s face fills the screen).
- This class can either be taken independently, or applied toward our Camera Acting Certificate.
- NOTE: If you’re new to acting, take ACTING 101 first
- LEARN MORE – OR SIGN UP NOW