- Most of our classes are for adults, but some are also open to adults and teens.
- It’s important, though, that parents DO NOT sign up any younger folks (kids or teenagers) who are reluctant to take a class. It’s important that all of the students in our classes really want to be there, of their own volition, because they’re spontaneously interested in the subject.
- This is both out of respect for the students (being pushed into taking a class can ruin a student’s interest in it), but also because folks of any age who are pushed into classes they don’t want to take, tend to drag down the energy of the class. So we really, truly only want people who genuinely want to be there, in our classes.
CLASSES OPEN TO PRE-TEENS
- ACTING FOR KIDS AND TEENS 101
- ACTING FOR KIDS AND TEENS 102
- NOTE: Some of our art classes will also work for pre-teens. But be aware that most students in them are adults. Please check with us on a class-by-class basis before signing a pre-teenager up.
CLASSES OPEN TO TEENS
- ALL of the classes below are OPEN TO TEENAGERS.
- However, most of them are not SOLELY for teenagers.
- Most of the students in them are adults.
ACTING CLASSES: Most students in “auditioning” are adults.