Rekindle School has two certificate programs:
- ACTING FUNDAMENTALS CERTIFICATE
- ACTING INTENSIVE CERTIFICATE
| ACTING FUNDAMENTALS CERTIFICATE:
To earn this certificate, take the SIX classes below. All can be taken on Sundays, and also on some weekdays.
- ACTING 101: BEGINNING ACTING
- ACTING 102: INTERMEDIATE ACTING
- ACTING 103: CHARACTER ACTING
- ACTING 104: EXPANDING OUR EMOTIONAL RANGE
- ACTING 105: ACTING FOR THE CAMERA
- LET’S MAKE A MOVIE
NOTE: LET’S MAKE A MOVIE can be applied to both certificates, if taken more than once) (different movies are filmed each quarter)
If you would like to earn the certificate, but can’t attend one of the classes on the list, or have already taken a similar class (for example, folks who’s taken Acting 101 elsewhere might start out with 102), we can help you find a class to substitute it. Just email us and we’ll help you figure it out.
ACTING INTENSIVE CERTIFICATE
To earn this certificate, take any SIX of the classes on the list below:
- ACTING INTENSIVE: MEET THE FAMILY
- ACTING INTENSIVE: COPS, THUGS AND CRIMINALS
- ACTING INTENSIVE: THE 48 HOUR FILMMAKING EXPERIENCE
- ACTING INTENSIVE: ACTING IN COMMERCIALS
- ACTING INTENSIVE: SCENE STUDY FOR ON-CAMERA ACTING
- ACTING INTENSIVE: AUDITIONING WORKSHOP
- IMPROV 101
- LET’S MAKE A MOVIE (Applies to both certificates, if taken more than once) (different movies are filmed each quarter)
- Many students take LET’S MAKE A MOVIE and our other film courses repeatedly, to get more material for their actor reels.
- Different movies are made every time it’s offered.
- If you take our film classes more than once, you can apply them to both certificates.