Looking for a Seattle acting class for kids which approaches acting professionally and will get young students off to a good start? In this fun and focused four-week class, held on the Seattle branch of the University of Washington campus:
- Students will learn the basics of acting for the camera and working on a film set.
- Students’ performances will be filmed and reviewed in the class.
- Students will learn about working with and without dialogue; acting choices; eye lines; continuity; and how to work with scene partners.
- The classroom is run like a film set, introducing students to the professionals who work on set and how to behave on set.
- On-Camera Acting for Children (ages 8-12) is both a fun class and a good education. Past students have commented that they have gained a good understanding for the details of film making.
- Instructor: Meredith Binder
- Learn MORE ABOUT THIS CLASS
On-Camera Acting for Kids
Tuition: $150 + $10 registration fee
Thursdays 4 pm-6 pm
Four meetings: 6/21, 6/28, 7/5, 7/12
Seattle: University of Washington campus
Open to: Kids ages 8-12
Max. enrollment: 12. Open spaces: 8