All about Auditions, Headshots, Resumes and Reels, and More
In this fun and informative auditioning workshop, you’ll learn where and how to find auditions in the Seattle area; which auditions are legitimate, and which ones may be scams; how to audition for paid and unpaid roles; what to expect in stage auditions and on-camera auditions; how to slate for the camera; how to get rolling with a professional headshot and resume; and more.
Sign up now using the link below:
In this fun one-day workshop, you’ll learn:
- where to find auditions in Seattle
- how to identify your “type” and age range (and use the information to fine-tune your auditioning
- how actors see auditions, and how directors see them
- how to fine-tune your actor’s resume, regardless of your level of experience
- how to get professional-quality headshots taken at an affordable price
- how to put together an effective actor’s reel
- how to film an online audition
We’ll also talk about actor head shots (what makes a good head shot, and what doesn’t); how to find a good headshot photographer in Seattle; how to create an effective online reel to help promote yourself as an actor; what to put on your actors’ resume, whether you’re brand new at acting or experience; and you’ll learn helpful information about jobs and and career opportunities for actors in the Seattle area. The instructor has directed for stage and film for over twenty years. His movies have played in international film festivals.
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR Nils Osmar has made his living in the arts since the 1980s, working as a visual artist, writer, director and independent filmmaker. He has taught acting classes, film classes, and other classes and workshops for over twenty years. His films have played at major international film festivals.
Thanks so much for teaching the class. It was really interesting and I learned a lot. I know you’ve helped many actors … thanks so much for all of your genuine advice and sincere guidance. – Maria C., Seattle
Thanks Nils, the class was great! It was a great send-off and a great follow up to the (Beginning Acting) class. – Marianne K., Kenmore
THANK YOU for teaching a genuinely inspiring class. – Mike G., Seattle
I took your beginning class in the winter, then the auditioning workshop… to make it short, I got offered a role in a movie! Thank you again for all of your help over the past several months. – Rob G., Tacoma
In this class you’ll learn:
- How to find auditions in Seattle
- What to look for in a head shot photographer
- How to put together an acting resume
- How to put together a reel
- and more.
Looking for an affordable actor headshot? Click here